Following is an overview of our Faith Statement. You can view or download our complete Statement of Faith in PDF format.
- We believe that the Bible is God’s inspired word. It communicates His nature, character, laws, and actions in human history. It is the source of all truth and wisdom and the guidebook for daily life.
- We believe in the one true God who is eternal and living. He is all-loving, all-powerful, all-present, and all-knowing. He reveals Himself to man as three distinct persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit – who display His infinite attributes without division of nature, essence, or being.
- We believe that God created man in His image for His glory and pleasure, that man might live in relationship with Him. Man was commissioned to rule the earth as God’s steward, but man’s disobedience separated him from God. Consequently, all people inherited a sinful nature.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is the only source of salvation for mankind. He offers complete redemption to those who by faith repent of sin, are washed in His blood, and submit to Jesus as Lord and Savior.
- We believe that the church is Christ’s Body on earth. The church is God’s family, called to reflect His glory and to make disciples of all nations.
- We believe that the family is the fundamental societal unit where worship, work, life, and relationships take place. Parents have the responsibility to lead, train, and discipline their children.
During the 2012 – 2013 school year:
- Student enrollment:
42 full-time students and 4 part-time students
- Churches represented:
14 in Tompkins and Cortland counties
- School districts served:
Dryden, Groton, Ithaca, Lansing and Whitney Point
- Instructional class sizes:
2 – 12 students
- Students who received financial aid: