We appreciate dedicated volunteers who help with the operation of our school, whether in daily operations or special events. If you would like to volunteer, please contact or visit the school office. We always have work for those who want to help. Please let us know if you have a specific gift or talent that you would like to share.
Below we have listed some of our service opportunities.
- Christmas Book Sale — Volunteers can assist with the set-up and tear-down of the sale, including the arrangement of furniture and books.
- Barnful of Blessings (craft show) — We welcome volunteers to assist with a wide variety of tasks for this annual event: set-up and tear-down of the show, recruitment of vendors, organization of the bake sale, and more.
- Servathon — Volunteers participate in the planning and execution of our largest fundraiser. We launch into the planning phase in January for this spring event.
- Cleaning — We welcome any volunteer who can spare 15-20 minutes to vacuum, dust, take out trash, wash dishes, and other light work.
- Prayer partners — We rely on faithful prayer support to pray for needs as they arise.
- Campbell’s Labels for Education/Box Tops for Education sorting — We earn money for our school by collecting Campbell’s soup labels and Box Tops for Education. We need volunteers to cut, sort, count, and prepare items for mailing. This is a recurring need with periodic deadlines.
- Tech support — Volunteers with computer savvy are always needed.
- Maintenance jobs — Around the school, we have an ongoing need for light construction, minor repairs, and other maintenance work.
- Classroom helper — We welcome volunteers who can regularly assist in classroom activities (once per week or every other week)
- Lunch Time help — Volunteers can answer the phone in the office during the lunch hour.